30 Views · 2 months ago
Modern transportation software is a powerful tool that vastly improves the reliability and safety of school bus transportation systems. A modern school bus tracking app is especially necessary to ensure kids safety. With people getting back to routine post covid, the rush in public transport like bus has increased. When it
28 Views · 2 months ago
School buses are a great way for children to get to school. They are safe and provide transportation for everyone. There are many reasons why school buses are so safe. First, school buses are large and have a lot of space. This makes them safe for children to ride. Second
The HISD Transportation Committee has released a report that includes new tools to improve the syste
58 Views · 2 months ago
The new features include Safe Stop, an app that allows parents or guardians to track their students' buses in real time using GPS data. This will make it easier for parents to keep an eye on their children' buses and provide them with information on when
School buses are typically scheduled every 30 minutes, with a few buses running every hour. This all
16 Views · 2 months ago
You can improve your website's search engine optimization (SEO) by following these tips. 1. Use keyword research to identify the best keywords for your website. 2. Use those keywords in your content and on your website's search engine pages. 3. Use
17 Views · 2 months ago
More school systems are moving to electric buses, and the environmental and health benefits driving the change. ABC News Live Prime, Weekdays at 7EST & 9EST, and the ABC News Live Stream Here: [a]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
33 Views · 2 months ago
The safest and most efficient way to securely transport students is to have a complete overview of your school transportation operation. With over 30 years experience, TripSpark’s VEO Transportation software has been specifically designed for the complex school transportation environment and features a unique multi-calendar interface. We are proud to have been selected by more than 50% of the largest school districts in North America and currently transport 1.8 million students with 50,000 buses.
Learn more: https://www.tripspark.com/scho....ol-transportation-so
TripSpark’s VEO Transportation software allows school districts and transportation providers to effectively route regular education and special needs students safely and efficiently. The user-friendly, calendar-based interface includes in-demand features and functionality essential in today’s school operations. And, as a true single-source provider, TripSpark’s routing software seamlessly integrates with our GPS products, including our parent app., student tracking, on-board intelligence, and more.
Let’s look at VEO Transportation’s core features, one at a time:
1. Calendar-based software –Allows users to manage multiple school years efficiently, in one database. District calendar including holidays and early release days are accurately reflected in bus and student schedules. This simplifies routing students with non-traditional schedules, including complicated custody arrangements and program variations by day of the week. One-time changes can be easily made without disrupting the student’s normal schedule.
2. Extensive special needs routing functionality – Our scheduling algorithm is designed with special needs students in mind to ensure their individual requirements are met. This includes validating that vehicle equipment complies with each student’s requirements and travel restrictions with other students are followed. Individual address and program variations are easily accommodated, and curbside pickup and drop-off ensure student safety.
3. VEO Transportation InfoShare – Enables district personnel and parents to verify eligibility and securely access transportation information. Contractors and schools can access route data for their students and generate corresponding route sheets, improving efficiency and minimizing phone calls.
4. Browser-based solution – Allows for rapid deployment and low-cost maintenance. VEO Transportation can quickly and securely be accessed through any Internet browser, such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. User-assigned privileges can be assigned at various levels to ensure each stakeholder has the appropriate visibility and editing functions.
Additional value can be realized by adding any of the following features to VEO Transportation:
1. VEO Now GPS – From student tracking and our industry-leading parent app. to onboard tablets and automated Medicaid reporting, TripSpark offers everything you need under one umbrella. As your single-source supplier for all your school transportation needs, TripSpark ensures seamless integration, backed up by industry-leading customer support.
2. FleetRunner –TripSpark’s suite of Field Trip Management, Fleet Maintenance, and Employee Management software streamlines and simplifies all aspects of these critical functions, all in one package.
TripSpark is your strategic partner, providing you with technology that supports your district’s needs today and for many years to come. As a single-vendor solutions provider with decades of experience in K-12 routing software, we back our clients with expert customer care, comprehensive operational resources, and ongoing support. Reach out to us today and discover The TripSpark Difference!
Seattle Public Schools is facing transportation woes as the number of buses has decreased and the st
31 Views · 2 months ago
The fate of transportation for Washington's largest school district is once again up in the air.
Subscribe to FOX 13 Seattle: [a]https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fc%
18 Views · 2 months ago
Looking to improve your website's search engine ranking? Here are some tips to help. 1. Use keyword research to identify the best keywords for your website. 2. Optimize your website for search engines with the right keywords. 3. Use common
The school buses still look the same, despite being redesigned several times. This is because the de
27 Views · 2 months ago
A 1939 conference determined the yellow color, black text, and boxy shape that have come to symbolize the iconic childhood transport. Buses have changed a lot on the inside since the conference and they continue to be the safest way to get to school — about 70 times safer than a car
11 Views · 2 months ago
The latest on transportation due to bus driver shortages is that the number of bus drivers is dwindling. Many bus companies are struggling to find drivers to fill the positions, which is causing a shortage in the transportation industry. This is having a negative impact on the economy, as people are having to rely
33 Views · 4 months ago
Do you know how you would react if faced with an emergency evacuation of the special needs bus? This new video gives you an idea of the challenges you would come against if that scenario does take place. We go over procedures for emergency AND non emergency evacuations. We also cover mental preparedness
Be careful when driving around school buses because you could get into trouble if you are not carefu
30 Views · 4 months ago
School bus drivers raise the alarm after a number of near misses involving careless drivers. Subscribe to CTV News to watch more videos: https://www.youtube.com/ctvnews Connect with CTV News: For the latest news visit:
Second, be sure to have a good attitude. This will help you carry out your duties with the best of i
52 Views · 4 months ago
This video shows how bus drivers should handle difficult parents. The central theme is listening skills, staying in control of “your” emotions, and bringing in school team. Every driver can benefit from watching this video.
Before starting their route, a school bus driver must ensure they are on the correct route. This inc
30 Views · 4 months ago
Pre-trip inspection should be performed on a school bus. This is based on the CDL manual. After performing the light check with the examiner, you should then perform the pre-trip inspection.
Looking to keep your school bus safe and healthy? Look no further than our training video for safety
53 Views · 4 months ago
School bus drivers in Leon County are learning the safety response process at an accident scene. This program is part of an ongoing training program to keep Leon County School drivers involved in bus safety.
81 Views · 4 months ago
This school bus safety video is unlike any other you’ve ever seen! School bus safety is important—and we’re not kidding around! For more safety tips, visit www.thomasbus.com/safety. Subscribe for new videos: www.thomas
69 Views · 4 months ago
Explore a School Bus with Handyman Hal. Learn all about School Buses in this episode for kids. Watch as Handyman Hal shows you everything about a school bus. In this educational video for kids, you will learn all about the amazing school bus. School bus safety for kids
36 Views · 4 months ago
Stay seated on the bus! SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/WonderGroveKids [a]https://www.youtube.com/user/WonderGroveKids/sub_confirmation
Vaccinating elementary students for HPV and other preventable diseases is a top priority. The Americ
41 Views · 4 months ago
This safety video is for elementary students who are just starting to learn about school buses. In this video, we will discuss the importance of school buses and how to stay safe on them. We will also show you how to avoid getting on a school bus and how to get off the bus safely
designed to help you understand how your bus can be in danger when it is in any place on the bus sto
26 Views · 4 months ago
In a commercial crash test facility, NBC News investigative and consumer correspondent Vicky Nguyen saw what can happen when an accident occurs in a bus without seat belts, which are not required under federal law. Nguyen found that the bus was hit by a truck, and the passengers were injured. She also