Students: use the steps below to create a SchoolTube username and password. *Free accounts are supported by school-appropriate ads and sponsors.
Where to Sign Up: Click the link below, enter your school name until it appears, then complete the requested steps. You will receive an email requesting you to create a password to complete the process and log in. If your school is not found, ask your teacher to request that your school be added using this form: ADD MY SCHOOL.
Note: Students must be 13-years are older or have the assistance/permission of their parent or guardian or have been directed to sign up by their teacher via an approved single sign-on application.
- Use only your school-issued email address.
- Enter your full school name with city and state abbreviation. Watch for similarly named schools!
- Select the “Student” option.
- Complete all requested information
- You will receive an email to confirm the process and set up a password
School Not Found? If your school is not found and it is in the USA or Canada, it can be added to SchoolTube at no charge. Please ask a teacher from your school to submit a request using this form.