Learn math with Blazer Fresh. In this song, the guys sing about the 3MR or Mean, Median, Mode, and Range. It is a fun song that includes practice and examples. The chorus will become a helpful earworm for students, helping them remember the differences and when to use each.
- CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.6.SP.B.5 Summarize numerical data sets in relation to their context, such as by:
- CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.6.SP.B.5.A Reporting the number of observations.
- CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.6.SP.B.5.B Describing the nature of the attribute under investigation, including how it was measured and its units of measurement.
- CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.6.SP.B.5.C Giving quantitative measures of center (median and/or mean) and variability (interquartile range and/or mean absolute deviation), as well as describing any overall pattern and any striking deviations from the overall pattern with reference to the context in which the data were gathered.
- CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.6.SP.B.5.D Relating the choice of measures of center and variability to the shape of the data distribution and the context in which the data were gathered.
get moving, get movin, go noddle, just dance, pop see ko, exercise for kids, workout for kids, kids exercise, kids workout, easy workout for kids, guided workout for kids, gonoodle, dance, dance moves for kids, move around, teachers aide, kindergarten exercises, baby shark, break time, recess, play, games, games for kids, playtime, body exercise for kids, healthy routines, healthy, activities, activities for kids, math help, help with math, blazer fresh, math songs for kids