This fun book is read by a child and is very entertaining. The animation is a great match for the tone of the book. The words appear on the screen as they are said, encouraging following along by students. Below the video, we have provided a few discussion questions. You can either have a class discussion with these or use them as writing prompts.
- What makes someone family?
- How can we tell if someone is our friend?
- How do we treat family and friends? Is this different from how we treat strangers?
- Bella is upset. That does that mean she does not have to be kind to her friends and family? Why?
- Bella had a bad day. What made the day so bad, was it what happened or how Bella reacted to what happened?
- Have you ever had a day like Bella? How did you treat your friends and family?
- Is it ok to feel angry?
- What should we do when we are angry?
- Why is it important to apologize?
- Have you ever had to apologize to someone?
My No No Day, Read Aloud Children’s Book, read aloud, children’s book, book reading, read along, kids story, story time, animation, voice talent, pink penguiny, reading is fun, reading, book, books, Children’s Book, family books, family book, Rebecca Patterson, I Really Like Slop!, Mo Willems, An Elephant and Piggie book, animated book, piggie, gerald, pig slop