Crisp air. Fresh flowers. Bright smiles. Spring is nearly here! We at SchoolTube couldn’t be more excited! We love springtime almost as much as we love seeing your school spirit.
This spring SchoolTube is launching a challenge to all US high school students to show off their school spirit. We’re calling it
Schools from across the country can participate by submitting a video of students lip dubbing or lip-syncing to fun songs. You can choose songs that mean something to your school, that have the number 22 in them (did someone say, Taylor Swift?), or just fun songs! Your videos can feature one or two students or the whole school. You could even get your principal in on the action!
We will feature our favorites on our homepage and across all our social media platforms. Be sure to follow us! Have fun and be creative! Check out this video for some inspiration.
- Open to US High School students
- Original Video created in last 12 months
- Video must be under 5 minutes long
- SchoolTube will feature submitted Videos on it’s website and its media properties at its sole discretion.
- Acceptance of SchoolTerm Terms and Conditions, published on website.
- Description Box, Max 500 words (optional)
- Behind the scenes video links, (TT, IG, etc)
Fill out this form to get signed up! You will need a teacher’s name and email. You can submit a video you’ve uploaded here on SchoolTube or send us a YouTube link. You can also link to any “behind-the-scenes” or “making of” type content from any social media platform in the final section “Other Social Media Link”