Get a handle on geometry – how to find the area of any shape!
This geometry video explains how to calculate the area of a rectangle, triangle, square, parallelogram, circle, sector of a circle, trapezoid, and parallelogram. This video contains plenty of examples and practice problems.
SchoolTube highlights high-quality Math videos that showcase the foundational subject of Mathematics or ‘Math’. Mathematics (from Ancient Greek μάθημα; máthēma: ‘knowledge, study, learning) is an area of knowledge that includes such topics as numbers (arithmetic and number theory), formulas, and related structures (algebra), shapes and the spaces in which they are contained (geometry), and quantities and their changes (calculus and analysis). Most mathematical activity involves the use of pure reason to discover or prove the properties of abstract objects, which consist of either abstraction from nature or—in modern mathematics—entities that are stipulated with certain properties, called axioms. A mathematical proof consists of a succession of applications of some deductive rules to already known results, including previously proved theorems, axioms, and (in the case of abstraction from nature) some basic properties that are considered true starting points of the theory under consideration. SchoolTube Math videos feature teachers academics, students, and publishing professionals sharing their knowledge and learning experiences.
This geometry review tutorial explains how to calculate the area of a rectangle, triangle, square, parallelogram, circle, sector of a circle, trapezoid, and parallelogram. This video contains plenty of examples and practice problems.
Learn Useful Study Skills: https://amzn.to/2UTLsbR
Video Playlists: https://www.video-tutor.net
Homework Help: https://bit.ly/Find-A-Tutor
Support & Donations: https://www.patreon.com/MathScienceTutor
Youtube Membership: https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCEWpbFLzoYGPfuWUM
Here is a list of topics:
1. Area of a Rectangle Formula - Length x Width
2. Area of a Right Triangle Equation - Base vs Height
3. Area of an Equilateral Triangle
4. Area of a Square Given Side Length
5. Finding The Area of a Square Given The Length of a Diagonal
6. Calculating The Area of a Circle Given Diameter to Find Radius
7. Area of a sector of a circle
8. Area of a trapezoid - isosceles
9. Area of a Parallelogram Formula
10. Area of a rhombus - length of two diagonals
11. Pythagorean Theorem Equation
12. Special Right Triangles Triplets
13. Area of an Oblique Triangle Using Law of Sines
14. Area of a Scalene Triangle - Heron's Formula
15. Area of Half Circle
Disclaimer: Some of the links associated with this video may generate affiliate commissions on my behalf. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that you may make through such affiliate links.