It's OK To Make Mistakes | Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) Videos for Kids | A LITTLE SEL
- Jasmine realized that it is OK to make a mistake.
Tell about a time you made a mistake. How did you handle that?
This our Day 4 video for Week 12 - When Things Don’t Go My Way:
Visit our website:
Download our poster and compliment cards:
This week the Puppet Kids are faced with a variety of challenges. They experience uncomfortable feelings, but instead of completely falling apart, they learn to calm down and then make a choice about how to respond, such as:
- Find a bright spot in the midst of the situation.
- Try to understand the other person’s side of the story.
- Ask “how big is the problem?” If it is a small problem they can find a solution and move on.
- If they make a mistake they can just try again.